Download and Signup
Signup after downloading the eTax app on your apple or android phone
Select a Plan
Navigate through our different plans to match your requirements
Talk to a Tax Advisor
Speak to a Tax expert to help you prepare your tax return and wealth statement
Provide information to calculate your payable tax or to claim tax refunds
Review Tax Form
Review a draft of your tax forms before final submission
Submit to FBR
Once satisfied with your draft tax return, send approval for submitting your tax forms to FBR
Guaranteed maximum refunds
We use blockchain technology and Amazon S3 to make sure that your data is secured.
Dedicated Tax Expert
Round the clock access to your Personal Tax Advisor.
What is an Income Tax Return (Form 114)?
Income Tax Return or Form 114 is a statement of Total Income reduced by the withholding taxes, allowed donations and/or deductible allowances, which is summited to the Federal Board of Revenue by a Taxable Individual, Company, and/or Association of Persons for each Tax Year.
What is a Wealth Statement (Form 116)?
Wealth Statement or Form 116 is a reconciliation of your Income and the Wealth that you hold. Your Wealth Statement includes your personal expenses and assets.
Who has to file income tax return?
- every company.
- every person (other than a company) whose taxable income for the year exceeds the maximum amount that is not chargeable to tax.
- non-profit organization.
- owns immovable property with a land area of five hundred square yards or more or owns any flat located in areas falling within the municipal limits; or areas in a Cantonment; or the Islamabad Capital Territory.
- owns immoveable property with a land area of five hundred square yards or more located in a rating area.
- owns a flat having covered area of two thousand square feet or more located in a rating area.
- owns a motor vehicle having engine capacity above 1000 CC.
- Has obtained National Tax Number.
- Holder of commercial or industrial connection of electricity where the amount of annual bill exceeds rupees five hundred thousand.
What are the Advantages of filing Income Tax Return?
- Becoming a Filer reduces Withholding Tax on transactions upto 50%
- Claim Refund of Tax Paid on Properties and Vehicles
- Operate Foreign Currency Account